Parallel expeditions: Charles Darwin and the art of John Steinbeck
Includes bibliographical references (p. -147) and index.
- LCC: PS3537
- Dewey Decimal: 813/.52
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 156 p. ; 24 cm.
- Steinbeck, John,1902-1968 -- Knowledge -- Science
- Darwin, Charles,1809-1882 -- Influence
- Literature and science -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- American fiction -- English influences
- Social Darwinism in literature
- Evolution in literature
- Biology in literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books