Parallel computational fluid dynamics: practice and theory: proceedings of the Parallel CFD 2001 Conference, Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands (May 21-23, 2001)
Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: QA911
- Dewey Decimal: 532.050285435
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 404 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: No price
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Astronomy -- Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Amazon.com -- Engineering -- Mechanical -- Fluid Mechanics
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Mathematics -- Applied -- General
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Physics -- Mechanics
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Physics -- Mechanics
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Physics -- Dynamics -- Fluid Dynamics
- Fluid dynamics -- Data processing -- Congresses
- Parallel processing (Electronic Computers) -- Congresses
- Supercomputers -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books