Supplemented by "Index, volumes 1-6-<7-12, 13-18 > Compiled by Elizabeth J. Sherwood and Ida T. Hopper" (v. <1-3 > 24 cm.) published: Princeton, Princeton University Press, 1954-<73 > ER302.J463 Index. Vol. 22: Charles T. Cullen, editor, Eugene R. Sheridan, associate editor, Ruth W. Lester, assistant editor; vol. 25-<27 >: John Catanzariti, editor, Eugene R. Sheridan, senior associate editor ; vol. 29-<30>: Barbara B. Oberg, editor. Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- LCC: E302
- Dewey Decimal: 973.4/6/092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. <1-30> : ill., ports., maps, facsims. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 28)
- Jefferson, Thomas,1743-1826
- Jefferson, Thomas,1743-1826 -- Manuscripts
- Presidents -- United States -- Correspondence
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783 -- Sources
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1809 -- Sources
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books