At head of title: Department of Primary Industries and Energy, Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics. 1995- by Australian Geological Survey Organisation. Includes bibliographies. v. 1. Cambrian / Peter J. Cook -- v. 2. Ordovician /Peter J. Cook and Jennifer M. Totterdell -- v. 3. Silurian / Anne M. Walley, Desmond L. Strusz, & A.N. (Tony) Yeates -- v. 6. Permian / Albert T. Brakel & Jennifer M. Toterdell -- v. 8. Jurassic / Marita Bradshaw & Monica Yeung -- v. 10. Cainozoic / R.P. Langford ... [et al.]
- LCC: QE501.4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 atlas (10 v.) : ill., maps (some col.) ; 42-60 x 42-60 cm.
- Edition Info: (v.3)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books