"Outcome of cesarean sections-an ongoing challenge": A comparative study between high-risk and low risk cesarean sections in an Indian scenario
In developing countries like India,we still strive to achieve optimum outcomes of obstetric complexities.A changing trend of cesarean deliveries in the society may be an endeavor in this direction.But success still eludes us.This study throws light on the factors responsible in the prevailing circumstances.Mortality in cesarean deliveries is still an issue and moderate to severe morbidity continue to co-exist.The contents of this book may prove beneficial to practicing obstetricians,academicians,midwives,nurses and students.
- Physical Description: 5.9"x8.7"x0.3"; 0.6 lb; 136 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-03-23
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books