Our Indians in a new light a lecture on the Indians, April-May, 1890
"Mr. Wilson was accompanied on his lecturing tour by two little Indian boys from Shingwauk Home, Willie Soney and Zozie Dosum." Contains part of the constitution of the Canadian Indian Research and Aid Society. Title from title screen. Scanned from a CIHM microfiche of the original publication held by the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library, University of Toronto Library. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1999. 17 p. ; 22 cm.
- Dewey Decimal: 371.97/97
- Language: eng
- Indiens d'Amérique -- Éducation -- Amérique du Nord
- Indians of North America -- Education
- Indiens d'Amérique -- Canada
- Indians of North America -- Canada
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books