Organizing change: an inclusive, systemic approach to maintain productivity and achieve results
Includes bibliographical references (p. 241-243) and index.
- LCC: HD58.8
- Dewey Decimal: 658.4/06
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 256 p. : ill. ; 24 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books