Organizational power politics tactics in organizational leadership
Description based on print version record. Includes bibliographical references and index. Elements of a definition -- Defining the forms of power -- Bases of power -- Using power politics in organizational life -- A power use model -- Power use tactics : application of power on the job -- Using power in the organization -- Tactics used with superiors -- Power tactics used with peers -- Tactics used with subordinates -- Comparing tactics -- How inner leaders get willing compliance -- Using power in multinational groups.
- LCC: HF5386.5
- Dewey Decimal: 658.4/095
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books