1. The Classification, Origins, Distribution and Economic Importance of the Major Vegetable Crops -- 2. The Structure of Edible Alliums -- 3. The Genetics and Plant Breeding of Allium Crops -- 4. The Physiology of Crop Growth, Development and Yield -- 5. Crop Production -- 6. Flowering and Seed Production -- 7. Crop Storage and Dormancy -- 8. Interactions With Other Organisms: Weeds, Pests, Diseases and Symbionts -- 9. The Biochemistry and Food Science of Alliums.
- LCC: SB341
- Dewey Decimal: 635.25
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi,236p + 1 folded sheet.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books