An account of a young child living in Lydney, England, during World War II including memories of air raids, gas masks, rationing, and war news as well as routines of family, friends, and school.
- LCC: D811.5
- Dewey Decimal: 940.54/8141
- Language: eng
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Stalcup, Ann,1935- Juvenile literature
- Stalcup, Ann,1935
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, British -- Juvenile literature
- Children -- England -- Lydney -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
- Authors, English -- Juvenile literature
- Lydney (England) -- History -- Juvenile literature
- Great Britain -- History -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books