Off center: power and culture relations between Japan and the United States
Includes bibliographical references (p. -282) and index.
- LCC: E183.8
- Dewey Decimal: 303.48/252073
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 289 p. ; 24 cm.
- Japanese fiction -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Literature, Comparative -- Japanese and Western -- History and criticism
- Literature, Comparative -- Western and Japanese -- History and criticism
- United States -- Relations -- Japan
- Japan -- Relations -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books