Observations on Hamlet; and on the motives which most probably induced Shakespeare to fix upon the story of Amleth, from the Danish chronicle of Saxo Grammaticus, for the plot of that tragedy: being an attempt to prove that he designed it as an indirect censure on Mary Queen of Scots
- LCC: PR2807
- Dewey Decimal: 822.3/3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 44 p. 23 cm.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. Hamlet
- Mary, Queen of Scots, 1542-1587
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616 -- Hamlet
- Mary,Queen of Scots,1542-1587 -- In literature
- Literature and history -- Great Britain -- History -- 16th century
- Scotland -- In literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books