Nuclear North Korea a debate on engagement strategies
Includes bibliographical references (p. -249) and index. Introduction: The debate over North Korea / Victor Cha and David Kang -- Weak but still threatening / Victor Cha -- Threatening, but deterence works / David Kang -- Response: Why we must pursue "Hawk engagement" / Victor Cha -- Response: Why are we afraid of engagement? / David Kang -- Hyperbole dominates: the 2003 nuclear crisis / Victor Cha and David Kang -- Beyond hyperbole, toward a strategy / Victor Cha and David Kang. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2005.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Dewey Decimal: 355/.03355193
- Language: eng
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Nuclear warfare
- Korea (North) -- Military policy
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Korea (North)
- Korea (North) -- Foreign relations -- United States
- World politics -- 21st century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books