Not your mother's midlife: a ten-step guide to fearless aging
Accompanied by a CD which provides the authors' "visualizations along with soothing music to help you achieve a relaxed state"--Introd.
- LCC: HQ1059.5
- Dewey Decimal: 646.7/0084/4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 215 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Personal Health -- Aging -- General
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Personal Health -- Women's Health -- General
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Personal Health -- Healthy Living
- Middle-aged women -- United States -- Psychology
- Aging -- United States -- Psychological aspects
- Middle-aged women -- United States -- Attitudes
- Self-esteem in women -- United States
- Self-actualization (Psychology)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books