Includes bibliographical references (p. -321) and index. 1. Network Exchange Theory: Issues and Directions / David Willer -- 2. Actors in Relations / David Willer -- 3. Relations in Structures / David Willer -- 4. Power Relations -- Preface / David Willer. Power Relations in Exchange Networks / Barry Markovsky, David Willer and Travis Patton -- 5. The Discovery of Weak Power / David Willer -- 6. Exclusion and Power -- Preface / David Willer. Exclusion and Power: A Test of Four Theories of Power in Exchange Networks / John Skvoretz and David Willer -- 7. Negotiated Exchanges -- Preface / David Willer. Pt. 1. Negotiated Exchanges in Social Networks / Michael J. Lovaglia, John Skvoretz and David Willer / [et al.]. Pt. 2. l[actual symbol not reproducible], An Alternative for Predicting Weak Power / Michael J. Lovaglia and David Willer -- 8. Network Connections -- Preface / David Willer. Network Connection and Exchange Ratios: Theory, Predictions, and Experimental Tests / David Willer and John Skvoretz -- 9. Power and Influence -- Preface / David Willer. Pt. 1. Power and Influence: A Theoretical Bridge / David Willer, Michael J. Lovaglia and Barry Markovsky. Pt. 2. Status Influence and Status Value / Shane R. Thye -- 10. Recent Problems and Solutions in Network Exchange Theory -- Preface / David Willer. Pt. 1. An Automated Approach to the Theoretical Analysis of Difficult Problems / Michael J. Lovaglia, John Skvoretz and Barry Markovsky / [et al.]. Pt. 2. A New Method for Finding Power Structures / Brent Simpson and David Willer -- 11. Developing Network Exchange Theory / David Willer.
- LCC: HM131
- Dewey Decimal: 301/.01
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 336 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books