This contemporary casebook speaks directly to the current generation of students. Web-based resources, rich visual aids, newspaper stories, and articles from legal periodicals are interspersed with traditional legal analysis of cases, statutes, and regulations. Specific topics include all the commodity resources?rangeland, timber, water, minerals, energy resources, and rural and urban land. It devotes considerable attention to wildlife and biodiversity as well as preservation and recreation lands. In addition, it hones in on every level of natural resources ownership--federal, tribal, state, and private--and includes an extensive discussion of the economic aspects of natural resources law and policy.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 1250 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-05-15
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books