Includes bibliographical references and index. Electronic reproduction.Palo Alto, Calif. :ebrary,2008.(e-Duke scholarly books collection).Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxviii, 535 p. : maps ; 25 cm.
- Acosta, Jos� de,1540-1600 -- Travel -- America
- Indians of Mexico -- Early works to 1800
- Indians of South America -- Early works to 1800
- Natural history -- America
- America -- Early works to 1600
- America -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books