Narrative of a voyage to the Northwest coast of America, in the years 1811, 1812, 1813, and 1814, or, The first American settlement on the Pacific
Translation of: Relation d'un voyage à la côte du nord-ouest de l'Amérique septentrionale, dans les années 1810, 11, 12, 13 et 14 (Paris, 1820) Forms the basis of Washington Irving's "Astoria." Includes advertising matter. Also available in French. See CIHM microfiche no. 35176. Title from title screen. Also available in microform at DBW microfiche F1003.C5 (See series for fiche number) Scanned from a CIHM microfiche of the original publication held by the Library of the Public Archives of Canada.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1999. 376,  p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.95/04
- Language: eng
- Fur trade -- Oregon
- Voyages to the Pacific Coast
- Astoria (Or.)
- Northwest, Canadian -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books