Naming the stars -- Raku songs -- Gone missing -- To take her home -- She doesn't tell -- How we ended up together -- The unreliable narrator -- Learning by heart -- The problem was -- Handprint -- One of those stories -- Since you will not send me word -- Remembering love, pure and useless -- Crossing the Seine at Pont Neuf -- The collector's edition -- Losing touch -- Off line -- Hanging up -- Polaroid # 2 -- Measuring the distance -- Road talk -- Notice -- Ever after -- Alone -- The bottom line -- The sound of no one calling -- Aisle and view -- One afternoon in early autumn -- The apostate's creed -- Empty -- The old enmity -- Reasons for leaving -- What comes after -- Advice and content -- In the wake -- Seeing, up close again -- The lamp in the spine -- Cafe song -- Riding on faith -- This body -- Beginning again -- What the elders taught us -- The future archaic -- Walking in early June -- Soundings -- In the middle of things -- After, always after -- Now that anything could happen -- Leaving Friday Harbour -- What to pack -- Getting the machine -- Some glad morning -- At the moment -- Now, finally, a love song.
- LCC: PS3569
- Dewey Decimal: 811/.54
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 78 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books