Myth, Music, and Dance of the American Indian: Student's Workbook
An introduction to the Native American culture. The Teacher's Resource Book provides pronunciations, tribe information, maps and instructions on making Indian instruments.
- Dewey Decimal: 782
- Physical Description: 0.2"x9.0"x0.1"; 0.2 lb; 16 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1988-09-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books