My Questions and God's Answers Guide to Eternal Happiness Peace Anandam Bhagavad Gita
HAPPINESS AND PEACE. These are qualities in life that seem short-lived. The stresses of our modern day-to-day life lead to confusion, anxiety, fear and worry and drain us of the sort of blissful existence we long for.Are you one of those who wish to improve the quality of your life, live worry and fear-free, anxiety and stress-free, to remove your confusion and doubts and are searching for happiness and peace? Then My Questions & God s Answers: Guide to Eternal Happiness Peace Anandam Bhagvad Gita is for you! This practical, spiritual guide provides a map of life and shows the many ways available to overcome the predicaments of daily life, enhance the quality of life and reach one s unlimited potential. It answers many complex questions, resolves numerous dilemmas and provides solutions to difficult situations of life. It answers all!Many interpretations of Srimad Bhagvad Gita have been published to date, however this book is not just a philosophic commentary. This guide is written in an easy-to-read Q&A format for the busy, contemporary reader and offers a spiritual, humanistic and practical approach to the Bhagvad Gita. Colorful graphics and illustrations, as well as useful self-assessment tables offered in the back of the book round out this readily accessible guide which connects with readers from students, homemakers and busy executives alike.Note: The proceeds generated by the sale of this book are donated to charitable and social activities. To know more about our activities and other books please visit our website pathtoanandam.org.
- Physical Description: 6.3"x9.0"x0.9"; 2.2 lb; 426 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-06-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books