Music in Theory and Practice Vol 1 w/ Anthology CD
This best-selling text gives majors a solid foundation in the theory of music - generally and throughout history. It strengthens their musical intuition, builds technical skills, and helps them gain interpretive insights. The two-volume format ensures exhaustive coverage and maximum support for students and faculty alike. Volume I serves as a general introduction to music theory while volume II offers a survey of the theoretical underpinnings of musical styles and forms from Gregorian Chant through the present day.
- Physical Description: 8.8"x0.8"x10.5"; 1.8 lb
- Edition Info: Spiral-bound; 2003-07-02
- Amazon.com -- Entertainment -- Music -- General
- Amazon.com -- Entertainment -- Music -- Theory, Composition & Performance -- Theory
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books