Music among the Z??'/w�-si and related peoples of Namibia, Botswana, and Angola
Revision of the author's thesis (Ph. D.--Harvard, 1968). Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: ML3760
- Dewey Decimal: 781.62/961
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 417 p. : ill., music ; 25 cm.
- !Kung (African people) -- Music -- History and criticism
- Songs, !X�? -- History and criticism
- Music -- Namibia -- History and criticism
- Music -- Botswana -- History and criticism
- Songs, !X? -- History and criticism
- Folk music
- Music -- History and criticism -- Namibia
- Music -- History and criticism -- Botswana
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books