Introduce children to the captivating electronic resources in your library. "Multimedia Storytimes" describes how to develop creative, entertaining programs and activities by blending multimedia into your story hours. Features 40 complete storytime programs based on popular themes ranging from alligators to the tooth fairy, antlers to trains. Each program includes videos, CD-ROMs and websites interwoven with fingerplays, songs and annotated lists of popular picture books, all related to the theme. Each program suggests several simple learning activities to provide children with experience and confidence using computers and electronic resources. Also includes successful programming tips and checklists, basic equipment lists and how-to suggestions for introducing young children to computers. For use with grades PK-2.
- Dewey Decimal: 372.6
- Physical Description: 8.5"x10.9"x0.3"; 0.7 lb; 93 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-06
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books