Multicultural Psychology (2nd Edition) (MySearchLab Series)
This book provides an introduction to and overview of cultural and minority status issues in psychology, and the role of multicultural issues in mainstream research. It focuses on multiple cultural groups that co-exist in the United States and the sociopolitical aspects of this co-existence. An emphasis on empirical research findings compliments the real life relevance of multicultural psychology that is also addressed. Multicultural issues in psychology, how multicultural issues connect with Biological, Social, Personality, and Developmental Psychology. Issues involving women and ethnic minority groups, including African Americans, Asian Americans, Latino Americans, American Indians, and Multiethnic Americans. For individuals seeking to understand sociocultural issues in psychology.
- Dewey Decimal: 155
- Physical Description: 320 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-07-25
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Social Psychology & Interactions
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Sociology -- Race Relations -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books