Moving on: how to make the transition from college to the real world
Includes index. Getting started -- Making your move -- Roommate wanted -- Your search for housing -- Furnishing your home -- Mixing and mingling: is there social life after college? -- Your job search -- Getting started in the world of work -- Pounding forward -- Art of intelligent interviewing -- Real-world pressure -- Making it on an entry-level salary -- One more piece to put in place: you.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 254 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Life skills -- United States
- College graduates -- United States -- Life skills guides
- School-to-work transition -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books