Moon Zion and Bryce: Including Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Grand Staircase-Escalante and Moab (Moon Handbooks Zion & Bryce)
Seasoned travel writers W. C. McRae and Judy Jewell offer an in-depth look at the national parks of southeastern Utah, from the awe-inspiring sandstone cliffs of Zion to the otherworldly rock formations of Arches. The authors provide suggestions for great trip ideas, such as the Best of Southern Utahs National Parks and Standing High: The Best Vistas. Packed with information on dining, transportation, and accommodations, this handbook has lots of options for a range of travel budgets. With advice on hiking the remote corners of Canyonlands, mountain biking in Slickrock Canyon, and finding the best brewpub in Moab, Moon Zion & Bryce gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
- Dewey Decimal: 917
- Physical Description: 5.4"x7.5"x0.8"; 0.7 lb; 304 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-03-15
- Travel -- Reference & Tips -- Food & Lodging -- Parks & Campgrounds
- Travel -- United States -- Regions -- West
- Travel -- United States -- States -- Utah
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books