Monetary policy and inflation targeting: proceedings of a conference held at the H. C. Coombs Centre for Financial Studies, Kirribilli on 21/22 July 1997
Includes bibliographical references. Pt. I. Monetary-policy frameworks -- Strategies for controlling inflation / Frederic S. Mishkin -- The debate on alternatives for monetary policy in Australia / Malcolm Edey -- Designing inflation targets / Andrew G. Haldane -- pt. II. Australian monetary policy -- The evolution of monetary policy: from money targets to inflation targets / Stephen Grenville -- Perspectives on the Australian policy framework -- Which monetary-policy regime for Australia? / Warwick McKibbin -- The welfare effects of alternative choices of instruments and targets for macroeconomic stabilisation policy / John Quiggin --The Australian government's current approach to monetary policy: an evaluation / Peter J. Stemp --pt. III. Monetary-policy rules -- Financial-asset prices and monetary policy: theory and evidence /Frank Smets -- Evaluating simple monetary-policy rules for Australia / Gordon de Brouwer and James O'Regan -- The smoothing of official interest rates Philip Lowe and Luci Ellis -- Round-up / Larry Ball.
- Dewey Decimal: 332.4994
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 333 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books