One of the increasingly important requirements for high technology materials is that they possess near-surface properties different to their bulk properties. Specific surface properties are generally achieved through the use of these films or coatings or by modifying the structure or composition of the near surface. This two-volume work contains 157 papers covering a wide range of topics involving films, coatings, and modified surfaces. All aspects of the development of deposition technologies are addressed including basic research, applied research, applications development and full scale industrial production. The work will be of interest to materials scientists, physicists, electronic, chemical and mechanical engineers, and chemists.
- Physical Description: 992 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1992-12-23
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books