Mergers and Acquisitions, 3d (Concepts & Insights)
This text provides a concise statement of the the state corporate and federal securities laws governing mergers and acquisitions law designed for law students taking an advanced business law course such as mergers and acquisitions or corporate finance, lawyers practicing in corporate takeovers, and judges faced with cases arising out of such transactions. This thoroughly updated third edition features a considerably expanded treatment of practical aspects, such as drafting merger agreements, preparing disclosure documents, and dealing with takeover defenses.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 6.3"x9.3"x0.7"; 0.9 lb; 374 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-04-11
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books