Continuing the story of the hugely successful television and radio broadcaster, this sequel documents the remaining journey of self-discovery undertaken by Chris Evans. Picking up after the hosts purchase of the immensely popular Virgin Radio, the account depicts how Evans had become a media mogul in his own right, until his life took a darker turn. The end of his career at his own station is covered, followed by the ensuing bitter court case and his bout with alcoholism. Highlighting his discovery of singer Billie Piper and his second chance at fame, this biography captures Chris Evans as he rose phoenix-like from the ashes again, regaining his popularity and professional reputation. Told with wit, verve, and startling honesty, this is the final part of one mans quest in which he learns what holds the most importance in life.
- Dewey Decimal: 791
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.1"x1.2"; 1.1 lb; 320 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-10-29
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Arts & Literature -- Entertainers
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Professionals & Academics -- Business
- Humor & Entertainment -- Radio -- General Broadcasting
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books