Membrane structure and mechanisms of biological energy transduction
"Reprinted from Journal of bioenergetics volume 3 (numbers 1 and 2) and volume 4 (numbers 1 and 2)." Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: QH601
- Dewey Decimal: 574.8/75
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 602 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Membranes (Biology) -- Ultrastructure
- Cell Membrane -- physiology -- Collected Works
- Biological Transport -- Collected Works
- Energy Metabolism -- Collected Works
- Energy metabolism
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books