A collection of original duet compositions for recorder presented in the Southwestern Native American style scored in the minor pentatonic scales. This book also includes shorter pieces transposed from the original upper line F fingering to C that are derived from the complete scores. Most of the music is scored for alto and tenor. These pieces are suitable for occasions of quiet joy or solemnity.
- Dewey Decimal: 780
- Physical Description: 8.3"x10.9"x0.4"; 0.3 lb; 64 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-11
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books