Meeting standards through integrated curriculum
Includes bibliographical references and index. What is integrated curriculum? -- Why integrate the curriculum in an era of accountability? -- Creating the Know/Do/Be Bridge -- Using standards to integrate the curriculum -- Aligning assessment and instruction with the Know/Do/Be Bridge -- A template for planning interdisciplinary curriculum -- Castles, kings-- and standards : one classroom's experience with integrated curriculum -- Making connections : a multidisciplinary model -- A mission to transform education : Newsome Park Elementary School -- The Alpha Program : students as standards-based curriculum designers -- Questions and answers -- The future of integrated curriculum : stilling the pendulum.
- Dewey Decimal: 375/.00973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v, 181 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Education -- Curricula -- United States
- Interdisciplinary approach in education -- United States
- Education -- Standards -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books