Maya for travelers and students: a guide to language and culture in Yucatan
Includes bibliographical references (p. -105) and index.
- LCC: PM3965
- Dewey Decimal: 497/.415
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 239 p. : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Maya language -- Conversation and phrase books -- English
- Mayas -- Social life and customs
- Yucat�n Peninsula -- Description and travel
- Yucat�n Peninsula -- Social life and customs
- Mayas -- Vida social y costumbres
- Yucat�n (Pen�nsula) -- Descripci�n y viajes
- Yucat�n (Pen�nsula) -- Vida social y costumbres
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books