Clothing story time kit
Animals should definitely not wear clothing by Judi Barrett and drawn by Ron Barrett -- Kente colors by Debbi Chocolate, illustrations by John Ward -- Lucille's snowsuit by Kathryn Lasky, illustrated by Marylin Hafner -- Froggy gets dressed by Jonathan London, illustrated by Frank Remkiewicz -- Froggy se viste by Jonathan London, ilustraciones de Frank Remkiewicz, traducci�n de Osvaldo Blanco -- Whose shoe? by Margaret Miller -- In my new yellow shirt by Eileen Spinelli, illustrated by Hideko Takahashi -- Joseph had a little overcoat by Simms Taback -- Max's dragon shirt by Rosemary Wells -- The elves and the shoemaker [videorecording].
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 9 books, 1 videocassette ; in backpack 40 x 32 x 13 cm. + 1 folder.
- Max (Fictitious character : Wells) -- Juvenile fiction
- Ruby (Fictitious character : Wells) -- Juvenile fiction
- Department stores -- Juvenile fiction
- Clothing and dress -- Juvenile fiction
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- Rabbits -- Juvenile fiction
- Education, Preschool -- Activity programs
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books