Includes bibliographical references and index. Roger Laporte, reader of Blanchot / Ian Maclachlan -- Maurice Blanchot today / Roger Laporte -- The felicities of paradox : Blanchot on the null-space of literature / Rodolphe Gasch� -- Crossing the threshold : on "Literature and the right to death" / Christopher Fynsk -- The work and the absence of the work / Paul Davies -- Il y a : holding Levinas's hand to Blanchot's fire / Simon Critchley -- Conversation / Ann Smock -- On unworking : the image in writing according to Blanchot / Marie-Claire Ropars-Wuilleumier -- The case of trauma : blindness, testimony, and the gaze in Blanchot and Derrida / Michael Newman -- 'A wound to thought' / Michael Holland -- Potter's field : death worked and unworked / Gillian Rose -- A letter / Maurice Blanchot -- Pour Saint-Beuve : Maurice Blanchot, 10 March 1942 / Jeffrey Mehlman.
- LCC: PQ2603
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 234 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books