Managing the public debt in an era of surpluses: hearing before the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, June 24, 1998
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. Shipping list no.: 2000-0249-P. "Serial no. 105-104." Includes bibliographical references. Mode of access: Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Addresses as of 9/12/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=105househearings&d ocid=f:63455.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=105househearings&d ocid=f:63455.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 82 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Debts, Public -- United States
- Budget -- United States
- Surplus (Economics)
- Government securities -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books