Making justice culturally sensitive: project implementation report
At head of title: Multicultural Justice Education Project. "June 1996." "Sponsor: DEETYA." Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: HV8280
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iv, 324 p. ; 30 cm.
- Police training -- Australia
- Criminal justice personnel -- Training of -- Australia
- Multicultural education -- Australia
- Minorities -- Study and teaching -- Australia
- Australia -- Race relations -- Study and teaching
- Australia -- Ethnic relations -- Study and teaching
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books