NetLibrary5 updated 20071029 Includes bibliographical references (p. 199-207) and index. God and the problem of origin -- Creation in the Timaeus -- Aristotle and the arguments for eternity -- Plotinus and metaphysical causation -- Particularity -- Nature, miracles, and the end of the world -- Aftermath and conclusion. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2005.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: B759
- Dewey Decimal: 213/.092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 215 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Maimonides, Moses,1135-1204
- Bible -- O.T. -- Genesis I -- Criticism, interpretation, etc., Jewish
- Philosophy, Ancient
- Philosophy, Medieval
- Philosophy, Jewish
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books