In this sequel to Maestro's Butterfly, we discover how the vampire Claudio du Fresne was made... When she discovers a beautiful and arrogant French noble in the hold of her master's ship, vampire Chloe de la Roche musters the courage to escape her maker, the pirate vampire Gunnar. Only after turning the man who will become Claudio du Fresne and his oldest friend Francois Villaforte into vampires, to help them escape, does Chloe begin to discover the darkness that binds the two men together. But by then it is too late, and she is trapped between the man who teaches her love through punishment and the man who seeks to use these same methods to subdue her so that he may have the man Chloe loves to himself. With danger, intrigue, and kinky sex, Maestro's Maker takes vampire erotica to passionate new levels!
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 208 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-12-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books