It's one thing to learn how a desktop publishing program works, but it's quite another to learn how that program can work for you. Galen Gruman, Barbara Assadi, and John Cruise, authors of the Macworld® QuarkXPress® 4 Bible, not only teach you how to master the tools in this sophisticated program, they offer real-world examples and years of design experience in explaining when, how, and why to use them. The Macworld QuarkXPress 4 Bible is an essential reference for publishers and designers new to the world of desktop publishing. Experienced QuarkXPress users will benefit from the detailed information on all of the new features of version 4. Topics covered include: creating a template, working with text, using special effects, output control, image manipulation, and printing. Accompanying the book is a CD-ROM packed with freeware, demos, and shareware that will add functionality to QuarkXPress and help you get the most out of your desktop publishing endeavors.
- Dewey Decimal: 686.225445369
- Physical Description: 7.4"x9.2"x2.2"; 3.5 lb; 889 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1997-12-23
- Literature & Fiction
- Arts & Photography -- Design & Decorative Arts -- Graphic Design -- Typography
- Computers & Internet -- Graphic Design -- Desktop Publishing
- Computers & Internet -- Graphic Design -- General
- Computers & Internet -- Apple -- Desktop Publishing
- Computers & Internet -- General
- Computers & Internet -- Software -- General
- Reference -- Publishing & Books -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books