Recounts the history of General MacArthur's obsession with retaking the Philippines from the Japanese, from the Clark Field bombings of 1941 until the destruction of Manila in 1945.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (lib. bdg.)
- MacArthur, Douglas,1880-1964 -- Juvenile literature
- MacArthur, Douglas,1880-1964
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Philippines -- Juvenile literature
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Philippines
- Philippines -- History -- Japanese occupation, 1942-1945 -- Juvenile literature
- Philippines -- History -- Japanese occupation, 1942-1954
- Philippines -- History -- Japanese occupation, 1942-1945
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books