Lords of the samurai: the legacy of a daimyo family
"This book was published on the occasion of the exhibition 'Lords of the Samurai: Legacy of a Daimyo Family', organized by the Asian Art Museum and the Eisei-Bunko Hosokawa Collection, Tokyo. The exhibition was presented in San Francisco at the Asian Art Museum from June 12 through September 20, 2009."--T.p. verso. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: DS827
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 222 p. : col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Hosokawa family -- Art collections -- Exhibitions
- Samurai -- Exhibitions
- Decorative arts -- Japan -- History -- Edo period, 1600-1868 -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books