A series of poems describes how seventh-grader Kay Garber faces her grandmother's battle with breast cancer while living with her mother and great-grandmother and dealing with everyday junior high school concerns.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 295-296).
- LCC: PS3557
- Dewey Decimal: 811/.6
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 296 p. ; 19 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Disorders & Diseases -- Cancer -- Breast Cancer
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Disorders & Diseases -- Cancer -- General
- Grandmothers -- Poetry
- Breast -- Cancer -- Poetry
- Cancer -- Poetry
- Mothers and daughters -- Poetry
- American poetry
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books