This invaluable reference work illustrates and describes horse-drawn vehicles from all over the world, including the carriages of the late 20th century.
- Dewey Decimal: 790
- Physical Description: 7.3"x9.8"x1.0"; 2.1 lb; 280 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1992-05-01
- Home & Garden -- Animal Care & Pets -- Horses -- General
- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- Transportation
- Nonfiction -- Transportation -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems -- Manufacturing
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems -- General
- Sports -- Individual Sports -- Horses -- Equestrian
- Sports -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books