Includes bibliographical references and index. What logic should we think with? / R.M. Sainsbury -- Mental representation and mental presentation / Gregory McCulloch -- Self-knowledge, normativity, and construction / Julia Tanney -- Normativity of meaning / Alan Millar -- Two theories of names / Gabriel M.A. Segal -- Relativism and classical logic / Crispin Wright -- Principles for possibilia / Christopher Peacocke -- What are these familiar words doing here? / A.W. Moore -- Particular thoughts & singular thought / M.G.F. Martin -- Conditional belief and the Ramsey Test / Scott Sturgeon -- Necessary existents / Timothy Williamson -- Ambiguity and belief / S.G. Williams -- Basic logical knowledge / Bob Hale -- Frege's target / Charles Travis.
- LCC: BD418.3
- Dewey Decimal: 110
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vii, 346 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Philosophy of mind -- Congresses
- Language and languages -- Philosophy -- Congresses
- Logic -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books