Previous ed.: 2001. Includes bibliographical references and indexes. 1. Nature of jurisprudence -- 2. Meaning of law -- 3. Natural law -- 4. Bentham, Austin and classical English positivism -- 5. The pure theory of law -- 6. Modern trends in analytical jurisprudence -- 7. Theories of justice -- 8. Dworkin and interpretivism -- 9. Sociological jurisprudence and the sociology of law -- 10. American realism -- 11. The Scandinavian realists -- 12. Historical and anthropological jurisprudence -- 13. Marxist theories of law and state -- 14. Critical legal studies -- 15. Feminist jurisprudence -- 16. Postmodernist jurisprudence -- 17. Critical race theory -- 18. Theories of adjudication.
- LCC: K230
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xl, 1600 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books