Living the Reiki Way: Traditional Principles for Living Today
Practicing Reiki is not simply about healing othersit is also about healing oneself and growing spiritually. Penelope Quest offers practical and spiritual guidance on how to absorb the six key Reiki principles into everyday life. Readers will learn to live in the now, live without anger, live without worry, live with gratitude, live with kindness, and work honestly and diligently. By encouraging us to live by these principles in the present, this guide will help us to achieve long-term happiness and contentment.
- Dewey Decimal: 615.852
- Physical Description: 5.3"x8.3"x1.2"; 0.7 lb; 256 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-10-01
- Health, Mind & Body -- Alternative Medicine -- Energy Healing
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Psychotherapy, TA & NLP
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General AAS
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books