Chronicles the joys and sorrows of the four March sisters as they grow into young women in nineteenth-century New England. Includes illustrated notes throughout the text explaining the historical background of the story.
- LCC: PZ7
- Dewey Decimal: [Fic]
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 285 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- March family (Fictitious characters) -- Fiction
- Mothers and daughters -- New England -- Fiction
- Young women -- New England -- Fiction
- Sisters -- New England -- Fiction
- Family -- New England -- Fiction
- Girls -- New England -- Fiction
- New England -- Juvenile fiction
- Autobiographical fiction
- Domestic fiction
- Sisters -- Fiction
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction
- Family life -- New England -- Fiction
- New England -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books